If searching for Beta Phase history, follow the link here.
The following is an unbiased summary of World Events maintained by Trent. Individual pages for Wars may be freely created at whim, just make sure to link them in here!
Official Release (April)
- April 26th: Nations emerged from a two year long Beta-phase, congrats!
- May (Long-Term Event): The alliance POUN continually attempted to poach members of various major alliances, whom, saw this as an act of aggression and initiated war against them. Peace was made on individual groups' terms.
- May 8th: SPQR declares on TIR. This conflict marks the first major collection of battles for Nations 2.0.
- May 16th: The CC formally declares war on the Empire coalition.
- May 19th: TIR officially surrenders its forces to that of the SPQR.
- May 28th: TIR announces its attack on the Empire coalition.
- May 30th: the Empire Coalition surrenders to TIR forces.
- May 31th: The Blood Pact merges with TIR and the two alliances become the Triarii.
- June 5th: Central Coalition, the Triarii, Sui Generis Order, and Legion come together to form the Pertramic Council of Alliances (PCA), becoming Nations' first major bloc in the process.
- June 12th: POUN disbanded
- June 15: SPQR exceeds Legion in terms of GP, becoming Petram's Number 1 alliance.
- December 30th: SamohT declares the end of Legion, leaving SPQR to become the largest alliance by GP.
- February 16th: The Treaty of the Lunar New Year is signed between SPQR and SGO.
- February 18th: NATO Republic is reincarnated from Nations 1.0, headed by Fegelein. PES collapses.
- February 21st: The Union of Petramic Alliances is formed between SPQR, Operti Imperium, Sanctuary of Petram, and the Branding Equestrians.
- March 3rd: Tinoc declares war on the Union of Fascist States, starting the Sacred War.
- March 4th: The Battle of the Bloodbath starts at 7:35 and ends at 9:00. Tinoc wins a marginal victory; however, both sides suffer heavy losses. After peace negotiations fail to reach a solution, SPQR intervenes.